|EU||USA/AUS||UK||FOOT LENGHT CM|
NOTE: This is an approximate size guide fitsmay vary slightly from style to style.
For further information or advice please see recommendations on each product or contact costumer care.
TIP FOR ACCURATELY GAUGING YOUR RING SIZE FOR YOUR INTENDED FINGER
NOTE: IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES PLEASE ORDER THE LARGER SIZE
- Find a piece of non-stretchy string about 6" long, or a strip of paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger.
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- Compare the length of the string or paper to the circumference in the above chart.
- If you have an existing ring that fits a finger your would like to order for then simply take out a ruler and measure the inner diameter of the ring and find the correct size in the chart abobe under diameter/size